Thursday, March 1, 2012

Aviary Stamp Set Samples!

I just love birds and this set makes me soooo happy!!!  The colors are Pacific Point, Basic Black and Whisper White...I ran the Pacific Point thru the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder.  I used the Eyelet Border Punch and the saying is from Fabulous Phrases. 

Gotta love a stack of birdies!!!  The colors are Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight .  The saying is from Elements of Style and is punched out with the 1" circle punch and is layered on the 1 1/4" Melon Mambo circle.  I added the pearls to it too.

The colors are Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, and More Mustard...I ran the Poppy Parade thru the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and cut out the Baja Breeze with the Top Note Die. 
I punched out a 5 Petal Punch in Poppy Parade and added a 5/8" Basic Brad and I added 3 Silver Brads to the bottom of the card as well... I stamped the Fabulous Phrases and punched it out with the Oval Punch.  Fun card layout!
This card was made with Marina Mist, Early Expresso and Whisper White.  Also, the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, and the Eyelet Border Punch.

My director, Denise Jorgensen made this card and we don't have this DSP now but you could substitute the Pocketful of Posies DSP for the background.  The colors used are Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, and Baja Breeze.  The middle cage was stamped, cut out, and attached with a dimensional.  Add a satin bow to finish it off!!!
 This was my swap card last year for Convention... I used Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Early Expresso, and Very Vanilla.  I ran the Cherry Cobbler thru the Square Lattice Folder and used the Scallop Trim Border Punch on the Early Expresso cardstock.  I typed the saying "You're so "tweet"!" on my computer and printed them out onto cardstock and punched out with the Word Window Punch and layered it on the Modern Label Punch. 

Have a "tweet" day!!!

No comments: