Sunday, March 4, 2012

Messages for Mom Samples!

Yesterday we made "Dad" or "man" cards so today it is "Mom" card day!!!
I had fun making this card.... I used Old Olive, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla.
I ran the So Saffron thru the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder.  The Bird Builder Punch was used  in Old Olive for the leaves and the Boho Blossom Punch was used for the flowers in Pretty in Pink...I punched out 1/4" circle punches in Chocolate Chip for the flower centers. 

This card was made with Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Certainly Celery.  I punched the corners with the Scallop Trim Corner Punch and then ran it thru the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  I used the Color Spritzer with the Rich Razzleberry Marker to add the splatter and then finished the card by spraying it with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint! 

This card was made using  Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White..I ran the white thru the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder and added the Beautiful Wings Embosslit butterflies.

Enjoy!

No comments: