Sunday, March 18, 2012

Totally Tools stamp set samples!

I think this is my most favorite "man" card ever!!!!  I used the Crumb Cake cardstock for the card...then added Riding Hood Red DSP (use a color of your choice) for the shirt and the pocket...I stitched the pocket with a Basic Black marker to seperate it from the shirt and added a greeting.  I used the 3/8" circle brads for the buttons.  The tools were stamped in Basic Black and colored in and cut out seperately.  The tool pouch was cut into a rectangle and the corners rounded and then I wadded it up and sponged it to make it look like leather. I used the crop-a-dile to punch the slots for the 1/2" belt of Basic Black Cardstock to thread thru.  Tape the tools in the pouch and use brads or eyelets to make it be a pocket.  I just cut a little Chocolate Chip square and cut out the center to be the belt buckle.  Cute!!! 

I love this card too for a man....I markered the tools seperately from the words that are on the stamp in Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, and Early Expresso and stamped them onto Crumb Cake cardstock.  I watercolored the saw and then added some hemp twine to finish the card off!

This last card was made using Old Olive, Whisper White, and Chocolate Chip.  The Old Olive was run thru the Big Shot with the Backgrounds #1 Texture plate to get the diamond effect.  Add some DSP and do a light watercolor and you have a quick and easy card for the handyman in your life!!

Happy to-do day!!!

No comments: