Thursday, March 22, 2012

I {heart} Hearts stamp set samples!

I love this set so much that for some reason I have it in wood and clear mount!!!
The top card is Pretty in Pink run thru the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
The hearts are Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, and Old Olive and the center one is cut out and mounted with a dimensional.  I love the knotted bow on a paper clip....cute touch!

I used Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla for this card...the Rich Razzleberry was run thru the Big Shot using the Perfect Details Texture Plate and was attached to the Very Vanilla card and then run thru the Big Shot using the Movers and Shapers Die with the Punch Windows to create the large heart opening.
When the card opens there layered heart is on the inside of the card! I used the Eyelet Border Punch on 2 sides of a piece of cardstock to create the lace effect and added a ribbon!

This was a card we made for an open house I did a long time ago...
it uses Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.
The Scallop Circle layered was made using the Scallop Circle #2 die and the Circles Die and I ran the Whisper White Circle thru the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  The little hearts were stamped and then punched out using the Heart to Heart Punch.  The large heart is the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit in Chocolate Chip and then again in Melon Mambo but that heart is punched with the Full Heart Punch to take off the scallop.  Add a Chocolate Chip bow to finish it off!

Quick and easy Valentine, Anniversary or just "I Love You" card!!!
I used Real Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and
Whisper White cardstock.  The little Real Red strip was stamped with the Woodgrain stamp to coordinate with the wood grain on the larger heart!  I used the Pinking Hearts Border Punch and a little hemp twine to finish it off!!!


No comments: