Sunday, March 11, 2012

Elements of Style samples!

I just love this Elements of Style stamp set!!!  I used Baja Breeze, Early Expresso, and Very Vanilla. 
I used the stamp set Perfect Punches and the coordinating Modern Label Punch. I also used the Victoria Ribbon and a Vintage Brad.  I ran the Baja Breeze thru the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and when I assembled the card I finished it with misting it with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.

I used Whisper White, Old Olive, and Elegant Eggplant for the colors.  I ran the Whisper White thru the Finial Press Embossing Folder and I used the Scallop Border Punch and the Scalop Oval Punch and the Large Oval Punch.  I did a light watercolor on the flowers with Elegant Eggplant.

I used Soft Suede, Early Expresso, More Mustard, and Old Olive on this card. I stamped the large flower image in Early Expresso onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punched three 1 1/4" square punches out and layered them on More Mustard 1 3/8" punched squares. I stamped the swirl in Early Expresso and the saying  from the On Your Birthday set.  I color spritzed the entire card with Early Expresso.

This was one of my favorite cards that I made with this set... I used Very Vanilla and Elegant Eggplant.
I stamped the flowers all over the piece of vanilla and then ran it thru the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  The top image was stamped on one piece and then cut into one inch strips and attached to a piece that was cut 1/2" wider.  I finished it by color spritzing it with Elegant Eggplant.

I made this card for a swap when it first came out...I used Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, and Early Expresso.  I ran the Marina Mist thru the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  I added Early Expresso 1/8" taffeta Ribbon to the card and spritzed it with Early Expresso.
This card was made by Kathy Mizner and she found the trick to creating the smaller embossed layer of the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder at http://www.rubberroomramblings.com/ .The colors are Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, and Concord Crush and she used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and added a Rhinestone for a little bling!
This last card was made by Lynne Peters and she used Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, and Old Olive. 
She used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Foler and the stamp set  Four Frames and the saying is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  She used the Scallop Trim Brder Punch and the Designer Punch going both directions to make the tag saying.  Add a little Rhinestones for a touch of sparkle!

Hope you enjoyed this stamp set as much as I do!!!



No comments: