Saturday, March 17, 2012

Upsy Daisy!!!

This card was made using just Night of Navy and Bashful Blue...the corners were done using the Eyelet Border Punch at an angle.  Quick and easy!

This was one of my favorite cards I made a when this set first came out...the colors are not all available now so just look at it as a great layout....it was made with Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, and Whisper White. 
I love the Top Note Die for the back layer...the flowers were done with markering the lightest flower color first and then the darker stems and then "huffing" on the stamp before stamping it onto the cardstock.

Another one of my favorites that I made back when the set was first introduced...I used Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Whisper White and Taken with Teal which is now discontinued....I just markered the flowers and huffed the stamp and it is all about the layering that makes this card so cute! 
The greeting is stamped with the Whisper White Craft Pad!

Rich Razzleberry is one of my favorite colors and this card uses only that color plus some Whisper White!
Love the stamp set Only Ovals and the matching Scallop Oval Punch!

Have a great day!!!

No comments: