Saturday, March 3, 2012

Best Dad Ever Samples!

I always struggle to find a great "man" card set.....so I just love this set!!!
My daughter, Chelsea made this card for her dad for Father's Day last year...she used Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.  She used the Neutrals Patternd DSP and the Scallop Border Punch.  She stamped the ties in Basic Black and then cleaned it and stamped it again in Real Red on scratch paper and cut out the center tie and attached it with dimensionals.  She added 3 Real Red brads to add a little something!!! 

I liked this fun card too....it uses Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, and Soft Suede.  I ran the Baja Breeze Cardstock thru the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and the edges of the Vanilla were distressed using the Distrssing Tool.  The ties were done by markering them with Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, and Soft Suede...then huff and stamp!  I used Crystal Effects on the 2nd to the end tie to add some texture.
Great set for making "man" cards!!!


No comments: