Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nature Walk samples!

I love this stamp set...so natural.  I made this card with Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Certainly Celery.  I used the "C" acrylic block as a stamp in the Crumb Cake Pad to create the square in the center. I sponged the edges in Soft Suede and the card is Color Spritzed with Soft Suede.  I used the Woodgrain stamp with Soft Suede onto the Marina Mist cardstock and sponged the edges with Soft Suede.  I added Crumb Cake Seam Binding to the bottom.

I had fun making this card... I just love the vintage style!  I used Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla.  I also used Newsprint DSP and crinkled it up and sponged it with Soft Suede to age it.  The Very Vanilla was run thru the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder and then sponged it too.  I added Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, a Vintage Brad, and Word Window, Modern Label Punch and the saying is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I spritzed it with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.

I loved the layout of this card so I am posting it even tho it has discontinued DSP... it uses Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, and Early Expresso.  I added Pearls and Seam Binding and used the Designer Punch for the greeting from the stamp set Bring on the Cake.
 I liked the 'collage" effect on this card...the colors are Early Expresso, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, & More Mustard.  I attached the Seam Binding to the card by putting down a strip of Sticky Strip and scrunching the ribbon as I stuck it down.  I Color Spritzed the card with Early Expresso Marker to add the splatter!  So quick and easy!


No comments: