Saturday, March 24, 2012

Inspired by Nature Day Two

I loved using a funky color combination....it is Real Red, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight.
I stamped the grass in Old Olive on Old Olive cardstock.  I also used markers to ink up the flowers and
"huffed" it.  The greeting is on the Word Window Punch and I added a little brad to finish it up!
This card is made using Daffodil Delight, Early Expresso, and Whisper White.
I markered the stamp and "huffed" it the first time and then stamped it repeatedly without reinking it to get the lighter flowers.  Add a tag with the greeting on a ribbon to complete the look!

I love a good Black and White card. I used the En Francais stamp with the Whisper White Pad to create the background.  The flowers were stamped with the Whisper White Craft Pad and embossed with White Embossing Powder.  The Scallop Edge Border Punch was used on the Whisper White cardstock and then I took the small hole from the Crop-a-Dile and punched out the circles to create a different look.

This last card uses Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Early Expresso, and Confetti White cardstock.
Since we do not carry the horizontal slot punch anymore you can still get this effect by using the small hole punch from the Crop-a-Dile  and punching 3 times in a row on top of each other to make a slot!

Enjoy!

No comments: