Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Under the Stars stamp set samples!

This card cracks me up!!! That big mean bear just broke out of the card I made him in!!!
I made this card using Chocolate Chip and the old color Close to Cocoa (substitute with Crumb Cake or Soft Suede) and the Confetti White cardstock.  The bear is actually stamped on the front of the Confetti White card and then the 2 layers of brown are tore and layered on top.  I used the Color Spritzer to make the splatters on the card.  The Tag punches were used for the saying and are attached with the hemp twine!

This is another fun card using that set...I used the Stars Die to cut out the More Mustard Stars and then using a Happy Birthday stamp I markered each letter one at a time to stamp on the center of the stars cleaning the stamp in between each inking.  I used one of the bigger stars to stamp just the word birthday on and added a little brad embellishment.  The DSP strips are discontinued but you get the idea and can use our patterned DSP instead.  Fun boy card!!!

This last card uses the cute little raccoon from this set...I used Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black for this card and the hearts are stamped Real Red on Real Red.  I like cutting the bottom layer of the raccoon longer to be able to add a bow ( discontinued ribbon ) it just adds a little something!!!

Have a "beary" nice day!!!

No comments: