Friday, March 9, 2012

Awash with Flowers samples!

I Love this stamp set....always have loved 2 Step Stamp sets!!! The colors on this card are Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, and Old Olive.  The white was run thru the Perfect Polka Dot Folder and the Scallop Trim Punch was used on the Basic Black cardstock.  I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to 2 of the flowers for a little dazzle and added a 1/8" taffeta ribbon.

I made this card using River Rock, Real Red, Basic Black, So Saffron, and Whisper White.  I ran the River Rock cardstock thru the Perfect Polka Dots folder and the Basic Black was punched out with the 2 1/2" circle Punch and the Real Red was punched out using the Large Tag Punch.  The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I added a button from the Subtles collection.  I used the Color Spritzer with the Basic Black Marker to splatter the card.
I love this card too!  It is just Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  Simple and clean.

I was in the mood for a different color combination...so I chose Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White.  I ran the Daffodil Delight thru the Manhatten Floral Embossing Folder. I stamped the images in Basic Black and then I watercolored them by doing a quick wash of Daffodil Delight and then filling in with Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie.  I used the Square Punch to make the corner pieces in Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black.  The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
This card was made by my downline, Lisa Scholten.  She used Melon Mambo, Old Olive and the Watercolor Paper.  I love the piercing at the corners and the White Organdy Ribbon.

This card was made using Crumb Cake, Chery Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Always Artichoke. The Perfect Polka Dot folder was used and the 1/8" Daffodil Delight Ribbon as well.  I love how the Cherry Cobbler is stamped off to make a lighter color
This card uses Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Old Olive.  To make the lattice two colors you just take the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and brayer it on one side and put in the Whisper White cardstock in and it will create this effect. The layer of white was made using the Scallop Rectangle Sizzlet.  I love it!!!

No comments: