Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baroque Motifs stamp set samples

I just love this Baroque Motifs stamp set....this card was made with Early Expresso and Baja Breeze.
The flowers are embossed with Clear powder and the centers are the Silver Brads...simple but beautiful.

I had fun making this one...it is Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler and I used the En Francais background stamp in Crumb Cake to make the subtle background.  I embossed the baroque in Gold Embossing Powder and the flowers in the Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder.  I added Rhinestones  to the center of the flowers and used the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding to add the cute tag! 

This card uses Daffodil Delight and Basic Black for it's color scheme.
The frame is from the On Board Merry Medley chipboard with the center punched out....it was inked with Craft Basic Black Ink and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder! 
Add a Rhinestone Square Brad and ta-da!
 
Enjoy the beautiful day!!


No comments: