Thursday, March 8, 2012

Best of Everything stamp set samples!

This was a swap card I made... I used the colors Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, and Crumb Cake.  I used the Scallop Circles #2 Die and the 3" Circle Die too.  The saying is from the Curly Cute stamp set and I ran the Calypso Coral thru the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  Add a 3/8" piece of Taffeta ribbon and a Rhinestone in the center of the flower! 
My friend, Susan Adams made this card...She used Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and the Patterned Pear Pizzazz DSP.  The Blushing Bride cardstock was run thru the Scallop Square Die and then the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. She used the Chocolate Chip Scalloped Polka Dot Ribbon too.
So Cute!!!
My friend, Laura Milligan made this card...she used Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip.
She used the Two Tags Die to make the scalloped stitched piece of white cardstock...the flower was punched out of Calypso Coral and the Itty Biitty Punch.  I added a Pearl in the center.  The ribbon is the Chocolate Chip Scallop Polka Dot.  


No comments: