Friday, March 2, 2012

Fifth Avenue Floral samples!

I love the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set....it is probably one of my favorites in the catalog!!! I made this card using Wisteria Wonder and the Perfect Details Texture Plate for the background.  I used the Frame, Oval Scallop Die with Basic Black, Whisper White, and Vellum Cardstock.  I stamped one flower on the white cardstock and colored it in with markers...then I placed the vellum on top and stamped it on the vellum...I colored that flower from the back side of the vellum...I used the 2 way Glue Pen to glue them together. 
I layered a piece of So Saffron cardstock and put on a White Organdy Bow and the greeting is from
Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I made this card a while ago but I just loved it so I am posting it and you would need to choose a different DSP for the background and a different saying.  I embossed the flower using the White embossing powder and then I water colored it by doing a light wash of Pink Pirouette and then colored again with Pretty in Pink to give the different shades.  The leaves are from a discontined set so you could use the set Flower Fancy for the 2 step leaves.  I used the Scallop Circles #2 Die for the background.  I added a satin bow to finish it off.

I made this card with Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, and Crumb Cake, and Whisper White. 
I stamped the rose in Marina Mist onto Whisper White Cardstock and then took the aquapainter immediately to bleed the Marina Mist and make it softly painted. I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch for the layer edges and the greeting comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

This card was made using the glossy cardstock...I used the Manhatten Floral Embossing Folder and I put the glossy card to the back side of the folder with the Stampin' Up! logo on the top side.  After I embossed it I used the brayer in Rich Razzleberry and inked up the entire glossy side making sure to not push down to hard as to leave the image white.  I layered it on Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock and added the saying from Teeny Tiny Wishes and layered it with the Word Window Punch and the Modern Label Punch.  Add a satin bow to finish it off.

Have a "rosy" day!!!

No comments: