Monday, March 19, 2012

Vintage Vogue samples!!!

I know I say this everytime but I just love this stamp set!!!  I made this card using Melon Mambo and
Certainly Celery and Old Olive.  1st, I stamped the 2 small flowers in Melon Mambo and then I "masked" them both.  2nd, I stamped the leaves in Old Olive over the masked flowers and then removed the masks.
3rd, I used the Ovals Die to make a stencil and sponged the oval with Melon Mambo.  I then cut out the large flower and curled the edges and attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals and added a 1/2" Pearl in the center.  Finish with a saying and add a bow!

This card was made with Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. 
The background was done using the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel with Chocolate Chip.  The entire card was sponged in chocolate and a Pink Satin Bow finished the card!

I love this card too!!!  The colors are Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Chocolate Chip.
The saying is stamped on a 1/4" strip of Old Olive Cardstock and the leaf was stamped in Olive onto Olive and cut out.  The flower is cut out and a 3/8" Neutral Brad is the center andit is mounted with a Stampin' Dimensional.  The long flourish is stamped in Whisper White and tucked under the layered flower image.

This is such a quick, simple card....it uses Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, and Blushing Bride.
The Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel runs up the edge of the card...the flower has a hole in the center with a knotted piece of satin ribbon for the center. 



No comments: