Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Butterfly Prints Samples!

I just love this card.... I used Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, and Basic Gray.
The zig zag was done with the Tasteful Trim Die... I embossed the 3 butterflies with White powder and punched them out with the Butterfly Punch...The greeting is from the Curly Cute stamp set and the ribbon is Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

I thought this was a fun card....It uses only Poppy Parade, Basic black and Whisper White.  I used the Scallop Circle Die and the Clear Circle Die for the large circles and the Scallop Circles #2 die for the smaller scallop circle and the Circles #2 die.  I used the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches and ran the smaller white square thru the Finial Press Embossing Folder.  I used the Rhinestones to add a little sparkle! 

I love this card too!!! I used Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, and Whisper White for this card....I embossed the butterflies in white and punched them out with the butterfly punch.  The Blushing Bride was run thru the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder.  The Round Tab Punch was used to put the greeting from the Fabulous Phrases Stamp set.  Add a little elegance with the Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon.

I was playing with some different color combinations when I made this card...it is Rich Razzleberry,
Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive!  Fun!  I ran the Whisper White layer thru the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and wrapped it with the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon in Pumpkin Pie.  The saying is from the stamp set Word Play and was markered.  Enjoy!


No comments: