Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Day Class!!!

 Valentine's Day is getting closer so here are some cute card ideas and a cute treat idea that I would love to do as a class for any of you in the Lafayette, IN area!!!  Give me a call at (605)310-4871 to get the details of how many and the class fee....thanks!!!

 The top card is using our cute little Greeting Card Kids stamps set and is made with Pretty in Pink and Real Red and our red Glimmer Paper....I also used one of our debossing plates with Real Red Craft Ink and our watercolor paper.  The 2nd card is using Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black and the new Take it to Heart Stamp set and the Adorning Accent texture folder and Heart Framelits!
The cute little sucker envelope was made by Becky Roberts and I loved it so much I left it just how she made it!!! This was made with our Envelope Die and Old Olive Cardstock...the colors in the flower are Pool Party and Poppy Parade and the Everyday Enchantment DSP and brads were used...so cute!  The cute little hearts card was made by Joyce Ehlers and I just tweeked it a bit...It is made with Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, and Melon Mambo and finished with a cute little Silver Glimmer Paper heart!  I thinkg these are adorable!  Call me to set up a time to come stamp with me!!!

I made this adorable Heart Pot on Friday for a fun event at our church!!!  It was so quick and easy to make!
I just love our new Heart Framelits and I just cut out a bunch in Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede and ran them thru a bunch of different embossing folders! I hot glued them to a floral wire and added different layers of hearts and brads...took my 2 1/2 circle punch to create the leaves out of Lucky Limeade cardstock and ran them thru the Square Lattice Folder and I had put a foam piece in the pot to hold the flowers and added spanish moss and a satin bow!  To finish it off I sprayed the entire thing with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint!   Gorgeous! 

I would love to teach you how to make this as well so if you live in my area give me a call and we can set up a time!!!  Thanks!


No comments: