Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lafayette Open House projects!!!

Here are the projects that we will be making this Saturday, Feb. 11th at my
Lafayette Open House from 10 am to 3 pm. This card was CASE'd from Diane Vandergalien and I changed it a bit to simplify it.  Colors are Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, and Baja Breeze and the stamp sets are Curly Cute and Bordering on Romance.  I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and our new Label Framelits as well.  The little flowers are from the Boho Blossoms punch and everything is sponged with Soft Suede!  Love this!
This card was made using our new Mixed Bouquet Stamp Set and the matching Bouquet Punch.  The colors are Pool Party and Going Gray and Whisper White.  The saying is from the new set Loving Thoughts.  I used the Houndstooth Embossing Folder and the Tasteful Trim Die for the zig-zag.  I punched the Pool Party circle with the 1" punch and the center of the flower out with the 3/4" punch and then colored in only a few of the dots using the Pool Party marker and added a rhinestone for a touch of bling!

This last card was made using the Hello Doily, Creative Elements and Perfectly Penned stamp sets.
The colors are Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, and Blushing Bride and I used the 2 1/2" circle punch and 1/4" Early Expresso Grosgrain Ribbon...when I finished it I spritzed it using our new Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz! 

Hope you can make it to my open house this Saturday!!!

No comments: