Monday, February 27, 2012

Flower Fest Stamp Set Samples!!!

I just love this stamp set!!!  Again, anything that has a matching punch makes me soooo happy!!!
The colors are Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black and Whisper White... I embossed the flowers and leaves in White Embossing Powder and then punched out using the Fancy Flower Punch and the 1 1/4" Circle punch and did a little cutting on the Melon Mambo flowers.  I ran the Whisper White Cardstock thru the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and punched out the Laced Ribbon Border Punch in Basic Black cardstock.  I also cut out the Scallop Circle #2 die and the 3" Circle die and added the greeting from Sincere Salutations....love it!

This is the card I used for a swap at convention. The colors are Melon Mambo, Tango Tangerine, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White.  I used the Curly Cute greeting in all 3 colors.  I also used the Fancy Flower, 5 Petal and 1 1/4" Circle Punches....add a few Rhinestones for a touch of bling!!!
I love how simple and cute this card is....colors are Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and Calypso Coral.  I used the Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate to create the background on the Calypso Coral cardstock.  The flower and leaves are embossed in white and cut out and attached with dimensionals.  The "hello" is from the stamp set My Friend and  I added a Rhinestone for some bling!

The Designer Series Paper from this card is discontinued but you can substitute it with a different DSP and colors... I love the layout!!!  I used the Butterfly Punch to punch out the 3 different colored butterflies and the Scallop Edge Punch and the Modern Label and Word Window Punches and the greeting is from
Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I love Butterflies and I hope you enjoyed these samples!!!

No comments: