Friday, February 3, 2012

You're My Type!!!


I just love this new set, You're My Type, from the Ocassions Mini Catalog!  These cards were from my Leadership swap and I had to share them with you!  The right card was made by my good friend, Joyce Feraco (she just was the 3rd person to hit her Million Dollars in Sales)  she used Basic Black, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla and our First Edition DSP that works so well with this set!  She used one of our Label Framelits and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake.  The left one was made by my friend Cindy Baughman from Hawaii, she used Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White and the cute little flower is from the Itty Bitty Punches! Cute!

The card on the right was made by my Canadian friend, Winona Semler....she made a beautiful background on this card by using Basic Black Cardstock and she punched black c/s with the Lace Punch and attached it to the back piece in strips...she then daubed it with the Versamark Pad all over and covered it with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set it....Beautiful in person!!!  She used the new Attic Boutique DSP and the 1st Edition DSP and embossed the typewriter and attached it with the Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon and our cute little vintage brad!  The left card was made by Dee Tollaksen in a swap I did...she used Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, and Old Olive cardstock.  Also, Everyday Enchantment DSP and our new Pool Party Bakers Twine!

I love the card on the top!!! It was made by my friend, Lori Staley and is so cute and simple!
She used Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla Cardstock.  Then she used the Just Perfect Alphabet set to stamp random L, O, V, E's all over the background!! Love it!  She also used the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder for the center strip.  The bottom card was made by Kendra Richardson and was from the swap I did as well.  She used Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, and Pear Pizzazz on this card and the Twitterpated DSP...The typewriter is stamped in Early Expresso and the 2 1/2" circle punch is sponged with Early Expresso too...i just love the simplicity of this too!

Hope you enjoyed todays post!!!

No comments: