Monday, February 20, 2012

Kid cards!!! fun!


I got these 2 swaps at Leadership and I thought they were so cute!!! The card above
was made by my friend Daune Cotter and she used the I Dig You! stamp set!!
She used Pacific Point, Real Red, and Whisper White cardstock and the Big Top DSP.
The scallop was made using the Tasteful Trim XL Bigz Die and the ribbon is the Daffodil Delight
1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon  and I love how she cut out the tires and put a silver brad in the center and then mounted them back on with the dimensionals! Adorabe!


This card was made by Jennifer Taylor and she used the Take A Spin stamp set!
She used Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Whisper White colors and the
Scallop Circle #2 Die and the 2 1/2 Circle Punch Die.  She ran the Pacific Point thru the Perfect Polka Dot folder and the Mustard was punched with the Scallop Punch.

Hope you enjoyed the cute cards!!!


No comments: