Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FREE MY DIGITAL STUDIO 30 DAY TRIAL!!!!

FREE My Digital Studio 30-Day Trial Starts Today!

6a00e54f95df92883401543218d3ae970c-450wi
Have you always wondered if you would like our My Digital Studio program but didn't want to spend the money without knowing for sure if you would like it???  Start designing with My Digital Studio (MDS) today for FREE!  Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express.   So Exciting!!!
This offer is on-going and not a limited time offer.
With the FREE 30 Day Trial, you'll get:
IT'S SIMPLE.   Just go to my website at http://www.lisafast.stampinup.net/ and download the My Digital Studio Express Free Trial (item #129600) from My Stampin' Up! On-Line Shopping Cart.  Then follow the directions to download onto your computer or laptop...make sure you load it onto the computer that you have your photos on and will use the most. 

I LOVE MY DIGITAL STUDIO!!!  Such a fun way to make your albums for graduation, weddings, or any event where you want to view photos and you can set it to music as well!!!  Plus, I use it for flyers, etc.

Enjoy!!!!!

No comments: