Thursday, April 5, 2012

Matchbox fun card box!

So my friend Iris came over and we were playing with our stamps and she saw the beautiful box that I had gotten from Shelli Gardner when I hit my Million Dollar Milestone in personal sales...that got us thinking to copy the idea for a fun Congratulations Graduate box for her daughter!  So we used the colors from her Sorority so the colors are Melon Mambe, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi and the Silver Shimmer Paper!  We used the Stars Bigz Die with our Big Shot to make the stars and ran them thru the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  We also embossed things with the Snowburst Embossing Folder as well.  The 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch is the silver and Pink Pirouette background.
I made the little banner and attached it with dimenionals and we tied a Melon Mambo Scalloped Polka Dot Ribbon around it...the picture above shows the box pushed part ways out...inside the box we made an accordian fold card that said "mazeltov" in silver glimmer paper cut out with the Big Shot with one letter on each fold...we ran out of time to finish the little card inside so I will repost this when I have the finished card! 

I took the Matchbox Die for the Big Shot and made the dimensions larger so it would be a bigger box for the lettering we wanted to use....
I will post the box from Shelli tomorrow!! 
Stay tuned!


No comments: