Friday, April 13, 2012

Calli's Graduation Announcements!!!

I have been crazy busy this last week making 250 of these graduation announcements
for my youngest daughter, Calli and her best friend Joy's Open House.
Calli's favorite color is purple and Joy's is green so we went with the Wisteria
Wonder and Lucky Limeade color scheme.  I used a discontinued set (sorry but we have NO good
graduation sets right now! ) called Go, Graduate.  I ran 1/2 of the front thru the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder and the numbers were cut out with the Timeless Type Sizzix Alphabet and the
Big Shot! Ughghgh...what was I thinking...1000 numbers to cut out! Thanks Calli for helping me!
I printed the inside of the invite off of my computer. Then I put each of
their senior pictures on the inside of the fold...I think it is adorable!!!
This is for her Sioux Falls open house.

This is the invitation I am making today for her Indiana open house!  It
is the school colors of Cherry Cobbler and the discontinued color Crushed Curry...I bought
alot of that color before it went out as I knew I would need it for her graduation. 
I used the same set and concept except decided to stamp the "2012" as to not be needing to
basically kill myself! lol  The inside will have the printed information for the Open House
and Graduation.

Hope you enjoyed the announcements...this is my last of four kids
to make so I thought I would do it big!!!

No comments: