Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cute cards!!!

This is a cute card I made using leftove precut cardstock from my February Open House!
I used the Soaring stamp set and the colors are Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Pool
Party, and Whisper White.  I ran the Whisper White thru the Stripes Embossing Folder
and the cute little paper is from the DSP in the mini catalog.  Just the center kite
is cut out and raised with a Stampin' Dimensional!
My friend, Iris and I were playing the other day and came up with this
cute little card!!! It uses Pool Party, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, and Whisper White.
I used the Cute and Curly stamp set for the greeting up the card and then the balloons
came from the Beary Nice stamp set.  I took a piece of the white bakers twine and dyed
it Pool Party by running it across the Pool Party stamp pad and holding it down with a sponge.
I also used the Designer Frames Embossing Folder on this card!

Have a great day!!!

No comments: