Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

This was my March workshop...the top card was made with the Fresh Vintage SAB set
and the Everyday Enchantment DSP.  I used Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and Very Vanilla.
I dyed the Pearls with the Pool Party marker.  Such a fun card!!!
This card was a big hit!  I used the Big Top
Party DSP and the other colors are Old Olive and Real Red.
I inked the stamp with markers and stamped it and then took the versamarker
and colored on top of the cherries and used our fun new Cherry Scented Embossing Powder
to make the cherries smell!!!  Fun!  I also used an Old Olive Satin Bow and the Scallop Trim
Punch along the edges!
This was the 12 x 12 Scrapbook Page I created as well.... I used Crumb Cake cardstock and stamped the Fifth Avenue Floral stamps with Whisper White ink along the edge.  I also used Baja
Breeze and Marina Mist.  I used the Apothecary Art Stamp Set and the coordinating Label Framelits
for the journaling and the Empire Upper and Lower case alphabet for the "Family".  The flowers were watercolored and cut out and put on with dimensionals. 
It was fun pulling out this "oldie but goodie"!!!  I made this cute little Easter basket
(you can use it for May Day baskets or party favors) out of Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush
and the dimensions were 5 1/2" x  6 3/4" and I scored the 4 sides at 1 3/4" to make this size basket.
I used the Scallop Ribbon Punch and layered it on a 1/2" wide piece of Whisper White Cardstock and attached it with the In-Color Polka Dot Brads and added a punched tag as well! 

Hoping you have a Blessed Easter and remember God's
amazing gift of His Son!

No comments: