Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cute card sample day!!!

Thought I would just show you some random cards today that I think are cute!
The top one uses the Extreme Elements stamp set and the Full of Life stamp set.
I used Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, and Crumb Cake for this card.
I had made this when we carried the Spiral Border Punch so you would have to make a substitution
but I think this is a great manly card!!!

This card is made using the For All You Do stamp set.  The card is Crumb Cake and
I used Real Red, Soft Subtle, Bermuda Bay (discontinued so use Pool Party or Tempting Turquoise)
and Whisper White.  This is a great way to use up scraps!!!  I stamped the two flowers and cut them out and added a 5/16" Neutrals Brad and mounted it with a stampin' dimensional
and added a linen thread bow!
Try making this card using your Color Coach and some of the amazing color combos
that will show you!!!

This last card was made with the Circle Circus stamp set!  I love this set!
Any stamp set that has coordinating punches puts me in a happy place!!!
I used Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa (discontinued) and Whisper White.
The 1 7/8" circle punch, and the 1 1/4" circle punch and also the Bojo Blossoms Punch!
The 5/16" Neutral Brads were used for the centers...quick and cute card!!!

Happy April Fools Day!!!!

No comments: