Friday, January 27, 2012

Love our new stamp set...Take it to Heart

This is a notebook cover I made for myself, my friend Michele, and my downline for Leadership conference! I always make them a notebook for Stampin' Up! events for them to take notes...I found this notebook at Office Depot and it was Poppy Parade so I was inspired!!!  I used the new set Take it to Heart and the new Heart Framelits from the New Mini Ocassions Catalog.  I used Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White and Soft Suede for coloring, stamping, and the cardstock.  I also used the embossing folders:
Elegant Lines, Perfect Polka Dot, Petals-A-Plenty, and Square Lattice.  I added dimension with dimensionals, then I sponged everything with Soft Suede and added Pearls, used the Color Spritzer with the Early Expresso Marker,  and finally spritzed it with Champagne Shimmer Paint! 

My friend, Michele Pelky, made this cute Valentine tree using the new Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper called Everyday Enchantment...this is the topper above and the tree is below.

Such a cute table centerpiece!  The DSP is fan folded and put together with
a skewer.  Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Lynn Starzl said...

I was lucky enough to receive this from Lisa. It is gorgeous and I am showing it to everyone! Thank you, Lisa!