Thursday, January 26, 2012

Leadership Swaps!!!

 Just thought I would get a post of my Stampin' Up! Leadership swaps posted to my
blog...I used the Apples and Blossoms Stamps Set and a saying from Full of Life and the colors were Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, and Calypso Coral.
This is my other swap using the Domestic Goddess Collection...colors are Island Indigo, Pool Party and Calypso Coral. 

This is my Sherrie Robinson Swap card....it is using our new Designer Series Paper from the Ocassions Mini Catalog and the Sweet Treats Stamp set...it is a tri fold card and I used Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, and Island Indigo.  Love the new Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine...check out the new Mini catalog today!!!

1 comment:

Michele Pelky said...

Wonderful header on your blog....cards are beautiful!