Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My new stamp room

I decorated my new stamp room with the Springtime Vintage Fabric and did all my decorating in the color pallette from there...Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, River Rock, and Not Quite Navy.  I had so much fun making paper flowers out of the Fun Flower Bigz Die and our 5 Petal punch and Fancy Flower punch. I ran the flowers thru all different embossing folders to give them texture, then wrinkled them up a little bit and put them together using a Vintage Brad.  I hot glued them to a floral wire and punched out leaves which I adhered with Mini Glue Dots.

 I used our Springtime Vintage Fabric and made valances for my windows...super easy!  I keep my punches in these baskets that I found at Home Goods...I spray painted them an Oil Bronzed color and added  labels to them.  The tiny drawer thing holds all of my ink cartridges for every color and I just cut cardstock to match and attached a clear label to each of them.  I got my 12x12 cardstock holder from Best Craft Products.  My walls are Pear Pizzazz....I just took in a sheet of cardstock and had it color matched!

These are just the little 3 drawer Sterilite containers that you buy at Wal-Mart...I cut cardstock to the size of the drawer...attached it to the drawer using Sticky Strip...printed my labels for what goes in each drawer and punched them out with the oval punch and layered on the scalloped oval punch.  I attached flowers using Dimensionals sporadically on the drawers to dress it up.  I keep my sponges, handles, mini glue dots, glue pens, embossing powders, glitter, etc. in all these drawers.



These are our Big Shot Die Storage containers and I wrapped the lids with Baja Breeze Seam Binding and a bow...stamped the labels with the Calendar Alphabet Set...added more flowers with Dimensionals.  The baskets and bars are from IKEA and they hold more of my punches.

I made this littler pot of flowers the same way as the other to sit on my desk.  You can see my shelves in the background where I keep my stamps and I have a long table in my office for classes or workshops!! 

Hope you enjoyed looking at my new stamp room....I LOVE IT!!!  It was so much fun making all the matching things in it!!!  I will add more pictures of my office when I get the Definitely Decorative Wall Decor up that I have planned!!!  Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: