Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monkey Bathroom!!!

So, last weekend I finished one of the upstairs bathrooms!! I used my Big Shot and our vinyl sheets and the Serif Alphabet to cut out all the letters for my monkey poem!! Fun!  To get them straight I used blue tape to keep my lines straight...then I counted the number of letters per line divided that in half and started in the middle to go front and back to get the words lined up.

We used to carry these amazing monkey decor elements and I carefully took them off the wall from our house in Sioux Falls...put them lightly on wax paper and then transferred them to this house!  The frames are from IKEA and I put the matching little monkeys on the frames and then there are silly pictures of my girls "monkeying" around when they were little!


I painted just the one wall a Banana Peel Yellow and the other walls are a light tan to match the monkeys mouths...It was fun to do and makes me happy!!!  Hope you enjoyed!!

No comments: